Terms and conditions of the provision of training services
- The company Agilephoria Ltd with its registered seat at 160 City Road, EC1v 2NX, London, United Kingdom shall be the organizer of the training services.
- The address of the seat of the company Agilephoria Ltd indicated in par. 1 point 1 shall be at the same time the correspondence address.
- Agilephoria Ltd undertakes to conduct for the Ordering Party training workshops in the scope defined in the form of order.
- Change of the scope of training workshops and the schedule shall require a written form otherwise shall be null or void.
- The basis of participation in the training is:
a. sending a completed form of order by means of the website www.agilephoria.com;
b. timely settlement of payments, referred to in §3.
- In exchange for conducting the training, Agilephoria Ltd. shall be entitled to the fee defined in the order.
- The fee shall be paid on the basis of the invoice issued by Agilephoria Ltd prior to the realization of the training.
- The invoice concerning the payment for training shall be sent to the e-mail address of the Ordering Party, indicated in the order. The invoices shall be accompanied by payment instructions.
- VAT tax shall be added to the total net price, in accordance with applicable provisions of law.
- The Ordering Party undertakes to make payments by transfer to the bank account indicated in the invoice.
- Training materials and examination vouchers shall not be made available to the Ordering Party, until it has performed payments of all fees connected with the order.
- The obligations of Agilephoria Ltd include:
a. providing qualified specialist to conduct training workshops;
b. conducting the training course according to the ordered training program;
c. making available the rooms in the scope necessary to conduct training workshops;
- Agilephoria Ltd shall bear no responsibility for the attendance of the participants in the training indicated by the Ordering Party. Specialist of Agilephoria Ltd shall conduct training workshops in accordance with the program irrespective of the attendance of the participants indicated in the order. Absence at the training of all or part of participants does not constitute the basis to decrease the remuneration of Agilephoria Ltd or conduct additional training workshops free of charge for absent persons, if the specialist was ready to conduct the training on the agreed date.
- All materials and scripts made available by Agilephoria Ltd within the framework of the realization of the training workshops are located at the exclusive discretion of Agilephoria Ltd and shall be subject to protection on the basis of the provisions of intellectual property. Consequently, the Ordering Party undertakes not to perform any activities listed below:
a. modification, adaptation, change, combining or translation of materials or creation of derivative works on their basis;
b. renting, sale or transfer of training materials in other form to any third party;
c. copying or any reproducing materials without a written consent of Agilephoria Ltd.
- The Ordering Party shall be entitled to resign from participation in the ordered training course without incurring any costs arising from it within 48 hours of registration. If the resignation takes place in the period later then 48 hours of registration, the Ordering Party shall be obliged to incur 100% of the costs defined in the order. Resignation from participation in the ordered training course shall require a written form by a registered mail to Agilephoria Ltd indicated in the regulations, par. 1 point 2. All cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding.
- The Ordering Party may change the date of training for an alternative one available at the website www.agilephoria.com and confirmed by the Agilephoria Ltd, not later than 21 working days before the day of its commencement. If this is the case, the Ordering Party shall be obliged to cover all costs and expenses incurred by Agilephoria Ltd for the service provision and related to the Agilephoria Ltd’s preparation to provide a training services.
- The information on recalling the training workshops shall require a written form and should be directed to the address of the company Agilephoria Ltd indicated in the regulation, par. 1 point 2.
- The Ordering Party shall be entitled to indicate another person for the participant reported in the order. In such a case, the Ordering Party shall notify the company Agilephoria Ltd thereof by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The representative of the Ordering Party listed in the submitted order shall be entitled to recall or change the dates of training course.
- Agilephoria Ltd shall reserve the right to change the date of the training without giving the reason for it.
- Agilephoria Ltd shall reserve the right to change the specialist without giving the reason both before and during the training.
- The Ordering Party shall have the right to place the complaints concerning the training services within fourteen working days of completing the training.
- Complaints as to the training services may be reported in a written form by a registered mail to Agilephoria Ltd indicated in the regulations, par. 1 point 2, at the latest within fourteen days of completing the training.
- Complaint report should contain:
a. name/surname/name of the Ordering Party;
b. address of the seat/residence of the Ordering Party;
c. subject of the complaint (name of the service, date and place of realization etc.);
d. contents and formal justification of the complaint;
e. expectations of the Ordering Party towards Agilephoria Ltd.
- Submitted complaints will be considered not later than within fourteen working days counted from the day of obtaining information on the irregularity by Agilephoria Ltd and in cases which require additional explanatory activities, time for resolving the complaints may be extended.
- Agilephoria Ltd shall reserve the right to abandon the complaint without consideration, if the complaint is submitted after exceeding the date, referred to in par. 6 point 1 or, if it results from the ignorance of the provisions of the terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions shall apply from 1st of January, 2020 until its recalling or announcing changes by Agilephoria Ltd.